Bunkspeed’s WORKGROUP solutions enable a group of Bunkspeed users at an organization to be significantly more effecient, and be on the leading edge of delivering consistent visualization results. Materials, cameras, and project files are saved as a self contained compressed files that are easily stored and shared. Renderings can be distributed to other users' idle and networked machines using Boost to speed up the process. A local or remote asset server with permissions based access can be set up to store standardized company assets, and projects can be sent to a PowerBoost (remote network rendering) server to allow users to continue working at full speed on their local machines. We’ve rearchitected our software platform and introduced new productivity tools that are enterprise level, allowing growing teams to work together and collaborate more effectively and easily than ever before.
What Is It?
- The Bunkspeed WORKGROUP solution is for a group of people utilizing Bunkspeed Pro™ Suite, Boost™ and PowerBoost™ network rendering software in a collaborative manner to maximize group efficiency.
- All the features of PRO Suite or the DRIVE Suite including the productivity tools Boost™, Queue™ and PowerBoost™.
Who Is It For?
- Teams of designers, engineers and marketers working together to generate and share content and assets.
- Managers who want to increase team efficiency.
- Companies that want to standardize on design visualization and asset creation tools.
Why Do I Need It?
- You have experience with Bunkspeed Pro™ Suite and are now part of a team.
- Your organization wants consistent results without delays in productivity.
- The team is creating so many assets, the process needs to be optimized.
- Demand for rendered images and animation has increased beyond what a single machine and user can handle.